Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Confusion is a state of grace

according to a friend. My visit to the oncologist was not on Monday but rather today. The end result was the same however, no more chemotherapy. I almost felt guilty as I sat in the waiting room, watching the poor souls who would receive chemo today as I went skipping out the door. But not guilty enough to stay.

My oncologist told me that she firmly believed that 'someone is trying to tell us something' with regards to continuing treatment. With the reactions I'd already had the risk was now far outweighing the benefit of further treatment and basically I should quit while I was ahead. Seemed good enough to me.

So now on to radiation oncology next week to formulate a plan. And then back to work. Starting the week of 3/8 I will be back at the desk on the med/surg unit, a place I never thought I would miss so much. I have so very much to be grateful for as I could see in the eyes of the waiting room patients this morning.

2 comments:

  1. If you have Herpes in your whole body such as fever blisters, hsv, or roofing shingles you know what it is like to stay with the pain and discomfort that herpes delivers. I don't need to tell you how awesome it would be to find something that works so well that you no longer need to fear about stress or outbreak,Dr Itua herbal medicine cure my herpes in two weeks of taking it.is genuine and natural herbal medicine it has no side effect, The reason I'm writing this is that I promised Dr Itua I will share his herbal work to the world to see Herpes is no more a big deal.also Dr Itua can as well cure the following diseases...HIV,Hsv 1/2,Hepatitis B,Breast Cancer, Cervical Cancer,Leukuemia Cancer,Lung Cancer,Brain CANCER,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Diabetes, Men/Woman Infertility, Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Facator V Leiden Mutation , Lottery Spell,Copd, Shingles,Fibroid, Fibromyalgia, Liver/Kidney Inflamotry, Epilepsy,Hpv,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Cold Sore, Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic Asthma. Here His Contact...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. Whatsapp Phone.+2348149277976. I paid for his herbal medicine and sent it to me through Courier Service which I pick it urgently and used.

    ReplyDelete